Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 8.00-8.30: Pick up and transfer to Halong Bay (optional)
- 12.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina
- 12.15 – 12.30: Transfer to cruise ship
- 12.30: Welcome Cocktail – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins
- 12.45: Depart to Halong Bay – cruise and program commence
- 13.00 – 14.30: Serving Fusion Asian Lunch Buffet
- 15.00: Arrive at Cua Van floating fishing Village. One of the largest floating villages in the bay – rowing around the village by local rowing boats – captures the daily life of the local fisherman.
- 16.00: Transfer to cruise ship – Continue cruise through Halong Bay
- 16.30: Enjoy the cooking demonstration and discover the Vietnamese cuisine.
- 17.00 – 18.00: Arrive at Tung Sau (pearl farm) Area – find out a full cycle of how the pearls are created or swimming, kayaking, enjoy massage service
- 19.00 – 20.30: Elegant five courses set menu
- 21.00 – 23.00: Evening Activities – relax at leisure, enjoy Movie Night, Board Games or Beauty Spa services
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30: Tai Chi session on Sundeck
- 06.00 – 08.00: Morning Activities – swimming or kayaking, beauty spa services
- 07.00 – 09.00: International Breakfast Buffet
- 08.00: Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot) – explore most famous grotto in the entire Halong bay
- 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills
- 10.45: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island
- 11.00: Transfer back to Hanoi (optional)
|2 Days Program||01 Jan 2013 – 30 Apr 2013|
01 Oct 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
|01 May 2013 – 30 Sep 2013|
|Cruise Rate (in US$)||Single Cabin||Double Cabin||Single Cabin||Double Cabin|
|Transfer Rate (in US$)||Paradise Shuttle Bus||Private Car|
|Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi||$38/Pax||$52/Pax|
|Hanoi – Halong – Airport||N/A||$62/Pax|
Inclusions: Welcome Cocktail, Cruise Itinerary and Program, Entrance and Sightseeing Fees, In-house English-speaking Tour Guide, Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C, Luxury en-suite Bathroom, 1 Asian Lunches,1 Dinners Buffet, 1 International Breakfast Buffet, Tai Chi Session, Free flow soft drink, Personal butler, Insurance, Taxes and Service Charge.
Exclusions: Beauty Spa Services and Massage, Beverages and Tobacco, Other Personal Expenses, Surcharge on special days, All other services not clearly mentioned above.