Violet Cruise Ha Long Overview
Launched on November 2009, the five star junk – the Halong Violet – fitted out in the 1930’s Indochina style. It featured a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, jacuzzi & balcony. The Violet also cruises its own way away from the crowd to untouched areas of the bay
Violet Deluxe Cabins
02 rooms (01 double and 01 twin). Large, gracious balcony allows streams of light into an airy 36 sqm room featuring elegant furnishings and rich decor. Meticulous attention to detail is reflected in a plush king bed and Italian marble bath featuring walk-in shower and bath tub with LCD TV & DVD. Lower deck with Private balcony and jacuzzi.
Violet Suite Cabins
04 Violet Suites decorated with different topics: Dragon, Phoenix, Moon and Cloud Entertain lavishly in a 43 sqm suite offering elegant Indochina 1930 decor featuring warm, exotic woods, fabrics and hand painted walls &ceiling. Exclusive amenities include plush king bedroom with private balcony & Jacuzzi on upper deck.
Room Amenities: Individual controlled air-conditioning, Stocked mini-bar/snack, In-house phone, Safety box, LCD TV and DVD, Working table & lounge chair, Umbrella/raincoat at the reception, Separate glass standing shower cabin, Bath robe, Electric shaver outlet, Marble bathroom en-suite with bay view, Jacuzzi bath tub, Hair dryer, Bathroom amenities, Make-up shelf, Toilet, Life vests, Fire extinisher/ Smoke detector
Food & Dining:
Enjoy day-catch seafood or Vietnamese fusion cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room, indulge yourself with glass of champagne watching the sunset over bay or just relax with gentle pampering in Violet spa after exercise in the Violet gym. Halong Violet is the ideal place for honeymooners, small family or couples of friends who want to discover an exotic areas while still enjoy the elegant comfort.
Riversearch is a whitewater rafting trip directory of the world’s best rivers and companies. Riversearch.com lists the very best whitewater rafting outfitters on the most amazing rivers in the world.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Beach visit: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
- Fishing village visit: Visit the floating village in the afternoon with exciting way of life
- Grotto visit: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
- Sunrise Tai Chi: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi class, – weather permitting – on the open-air sundeck.
- Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
- Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.